Alison Gauld and Blake Shearer from the Department of Education join us to introduce and answer questions on three new state approved transition course codes!
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN
- Webcast: Teaching Sexual Health to Students with Disabilities
- Webcast: Career Development for Students with Disabilities in Rural School Districts
- Webcast: Summer Programming in TN
- Webcast: Steps to Building Financial Wellness
- Webcast: Employment Advocacy Services for Transition Age Youth