With all the transition-related curricula and lesson plans out there, how do you figure out which ones are best for your students? Dr. Dawn Rowe, Associate Professor of Educational Foundations and Special Education at East Tennessee State University, and Dr. Ben Schwartzman, Educational Consultant with Transition TN, will be discussing strategies for choosing appropriate curriculum for teaching transition skills.
- Webcast: What Centers for Independent Living (CIL) Can Do for You
- Webcast: Preparing Students with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for Inclusive Higher Ed
- Webcast: The ADA, Disability Disclosure, and Self-Advocacy, presented by the Southeast ADA Center
- Webcast: Academic Advisement for Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Successful Student Transitions
- Webcast: Assistive Technology for Transition featuring the STAR Center
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN