Carrie Hobbs Guiden (The Arc TN) and Lauren Pearcy (TN Council on DD) share about different ways to support people with disabilities making the decisions that are right for them.
- Webcast: Preparing Students with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for Inclusive Higher Ed
- Webcast: The ADA, Disability Disclosure, and Self-Advocacy, presented by the Southeast ADA Center
- Webcast: Academic Advisement for Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Successful Student Transitions
- Webcast: Assistive Technology for Transition featuring the STAR Center
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN
- Webcast: Teaching Sexual Health to Students with Disabilities