Dr. Jenn Bumble and Dr. Lindsey Athamanah from the University of Missouri St. Louis join us to break down assessments. They cover everything how to find them to how to administer them effectively without burning out.
- Webcast: What Centers for Independent Living (CIL) Can Do for You
- Webcast: Preparing Students with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for Inclusive Higher Ed
- Webcast: The ADA, Disability Disclosure, and Self-Advocacy, presented by the Southeast ADA Center
- Webcast: Academic Advisement for Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Successful Student Transitions
- Webcast: Assistive Technology for Transition featuring the STAR Center
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN