Tennessee Department of Education Director of Support Services Blake Shearer leads an easy to follow overview of the IEP process and how to make sure that teachers are being effective stewards of their student’s dreams and ambitions.
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN
- Webcast: Teaching Sexual Health to Students with Disabilities
- Webcast: Career Development for Students with Disabilities in Rural School Districts
- Webcast: Summer Programming in TN
- Webcast: Steps to Building Financial Wellness
- Webcast: Employment Advocacy Services for Transition Age Youth