This webcast will show you innovative and creative strategies to engage your middle school students in career exploration and transition into high school and adulthood. The presenter will demonstrate the benefits of social media, relationship building, community and business support, and accessing other resources that are available to you as an educator.
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN
- Webcast: Teaching Sexual Health to Students with Disabilities
- Webcast: Career Development for Students with Disabilities in Rural School Districts
- Webcast: Summer Programming in TN
- Webcast: Steps to Building Financial Wellness
- Webcast: Employment Advocacy Services for Transition Age Youth