This webcast will show you innovative and creative strategies to engage your middle school students in career exploration and transition into high school and adulthood. The presenter will demonstrate the benefits of social media, relationship building, community and business support, and accessing other resources that are available to you as an educator.
- Webcast: What Centers for Independent Living (CIL) Can Do for You
- Webcast: Preparing Students with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for Inclusive Higher Ed
- Webcast: The ADA, Disability Disclosure, and Self-Advocacy, presented by the Southeast ADA Center
- Webcast: Academic Advisement for Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Successful Student Transitions
- Webcast: Assistive Technology for Transition featuring the STAR Center
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN