In this TransitionTN Webcast, we review the current Pre-ETS service delivery model and then explore options for enhanced service delivery. Time is dedicated to understanding in-person and virtual synchronous models, as well as asynchronous models. We close by reviewing some best practices for student engagement, stakeholder collaboration, and service delivery in a ever evolving virtual world.
- Webcast: What Centers for Independent Living (CIL) Can Do for You
- Webcast: Preparing Students with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for Inclusive Higher Ed
- Webcast: The ADA, Disability Disclosure, and Self-Advocacy, presented by the Southeast ADA Center
- Webcast: Academic Advisement for Students with Disabilities: Preparing for Successful Student Transitions
- Webcast: Assistive Technology for Transition featuring the STAR Center
- Webcast: Medicaid Alternative Pathways to Independence (MAPs): Tools, technology and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who want to increase their independence.
- Webcast: Novel Technologies and Workforce Pipelines for Meaningful Employment of Autistic Adults
- Webcast: The Navigation System-Shedding Light on Youth & Young Adult Mental Health Programs Across TN